Jillian is a theatre artist who wears a few hats in the business. Primarily a stage director, she is focused on developing new work that celebrates unique voices and stories.
Please click around for the scoop on my theatre directing, teaching, and artistic leadership work in NYC & New Jersey!
* Summer 2019: Jillian directs the New Voices presentation with the Dramatists Guild Foundation.
* Spring 2019: Jillian accepts the Artistic Associate position at TheaterWorksUSA.
* Spring 2019: Jillian directs Bunnicula at Mile Square Theatre
* Spring 2019: Jillian directs A Wrinkle in Time adapted by Morgan Gould for McCarter Education.
* Fall 2018: Jillian directs 15 Women & Him with the NYU students at Atlantic Acting School.
*Fall 2018: Jillian teaches Acting Technique I, Acting Technique II, and Acting Technique V: Musical Scene Study in the BFA Musical Theatre program at CAP21 Molloy College.
* Fall 2017: Jillian is the Assistant Director of Hot Mess, Off-Broadway. (Dir. Jonathan Silverstein)
* Fall 2017: Jillian is the Assistant Director of Lonely Planet @ Keen Company (Dir. Jonathan Silverstein).
* Spring 2017: Jillian directed Tony-award winner, Alice Ripley's Identity concert at The Green Room 42 on April 1, 2017.
* Jillian directed The Platform Group's reading of Roughly Speaking, a new play by Shara Ashley Zeiger, based on 200 interviews with the homeless.
*Since 2015, Jillian has been on staff at CAP21, working as the Program Director of the BFA Industry Practicum semester and teaching various courses in the studio's acting department.