Jillian is director and educator primarily focused on creating quality theater for young audiences and nurturing the growth of early career artists.
Please click around for the scoop on my theatre directing, teaching, and artistic leadership work in NYC & New Jersey.
* Summer 2019: Jillian directs the New Voices presentation with the Dramatists Guild Foundation.
* Spring 2019: Jillian accepts Artistic Associate position at TheaterWorksUSA.
* Spring 2019: Jillian directs Bunnicula at Mile Square Theatre
* Spring 2019: Jillian directs A Wrinkle in Time adapted by Morgan Gould for McCarter Education.
* Fall 2018: Jillian directs 15 Women & Him with the NYU students at Atlantic Acting School.
*Fall 2018: Jillian teaches Acting Technique I & II and Musical Scene Study courses in the BFA Musical Theatre program at CAP21 Molloy College.
* Fall 2017: Jillian is the Assistant Director of Hot Mess, Off-Broadway. (Dir. Jonathan Silverstein)
* Fall 2017: Jillian is the Assistant Director of Lonely Planet @ Keen Company (Dir. Jonathan Silverstein).
* Summer 2017: Jillian is the recipient of a 2017 Drama League Directing Fellowship.
* Spring 2017: Jillian directs Tony-award winner, Alice Ripley's Identity concert at The Green Room 42 on April 1, 2017.
* Jillian directs The Platform Group's reading of Roughly Speaking, a new play by Shara Ashley Zeiger, based on 200+ interviews with the homeless community at Xavier Mission Soup Kitchen.
*Since 2015, Jillian has been on staff at CAP21, working as the Program Director of the Practicum & Showcase semester.